So my cousin’s cousin (on the other side) was watching PBS Kids. And then Clifford came on and I like sang the entire intro and the entire song… My sister got so annoyed and told me to stop.. That was so scary…
What grades determine:
Your ability to memorize mostly useless things Your ability to regurgitate information in the way others want you to Your ability to understand what adults want from you and give it to them Your tolerance for working on tasks you don’t find useful because others want you to do them or believe them to be helpful/socially acceptable What grades do NOT determine: Your intelligence Your...
yuchu: i hate when people solely use the word “sorry” to cover up whatever stupid thing they did and expect that i’ll understand and forgive. i guess you don’t realize that the only thing you’re telling me is that i’m not even worth a reason… thanks. and i’m the stupid person who forgives them anyway.
Dad: Then what college do you want to go to?
Cindy: Columbia or Boston.
Dad: WHY?! BOSTON IS SO FAR.
Me: DAD. SHE'S GOING TO BOSTON FOR COLLEGE. YOU'LL LIVE.
Lol. I never thought I'd use that line o.o
Send me a color
Purple: 10 facts about my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
White: 3 facts about my personality
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
Getting hugs from behind are one of the sweetest...
Anonymously ask me, "Have you ever..."
Obviously, I know that I should be studying...
Obviously, that means I’m not.
It’s finally hit me in the face that my sister’s going off to college next year. Yeah, I mean I’ve been saying it since like September, but the thought finally settled in. Like SHE’S ACTUALLY GOING OFF TO COLLEGE NEXT YEAR. It’s a weird thought, because even though my cousins went off to college last year, I still see them as I would’ve been before so it...
Reblog if you'll answer anything in your ask right...
Dear heart,: Marriage, that's what it is ; And... →
princessjessicaa: 你還禉豫什麼? 擔心我會後悔? 擔心我是一時衝動? 擔心我要一輩子照顧你? 結婚誓詞如果只是循例唸出來是沒有意義的. 必須實踐出來. 年輕時漂亮健康,當然愛. 但當對方年紀漸大,又老又有皺,紋病痛越來越多, 甚至眼看對方老死難道就不愛了嗎? 既然將來不會離棄對方, 現在也應該一樣. 如果因為對方有病就不愛他, 就不是真正的愛. … ———————————————————————————————————— For richer, for poorer For better, for worse In sickness, in health I am willing to love you, to protect you for the rest of my life. What are you still worried...
Le Journal: How to Love: The Right Way →
staypozitive: Don’t take love too seriously. It will only ruin you. Once you fail, you may be regretting that for the rest of your life. Just love fairly. Love him/her, and love yourself at the same time. Don’t be afraid to love less. If that person loves you back, he/she would…
Micheal: aww, this is so cute Me: what is so cute -.- Micheal: seeing you act all gushy instead of pissed Should I be offended or what =.=???
LAWLS. NOW I'M A "W"
yuchu asked: NO. I ALSO ASK YOU TO MAKE ME NOODLES.
desertblessingoceancurse: when your friend comes over but all you do is sit next to each other and use the internet true friendship THIS GURL @yuchu. THATS LIKE ALL SHE EVER DOES AT MY HOUSE. OMG.
Our school is nuts... →
Remember when we were getting our major selections on the 21st… Not anymore….
yuchu replied to your post: ♛ Since when you started tumblrin’? ♖ Top 5 Quality Blogs ✔ Favourite Song at the moment ღ Random things around me right now :D wow i was wondering if you were ever gonna answer this LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LOLOLOL. Been super busy lately =.=
yuchu asked: ♛ Since when you started tumblrin’? ♖ Top 5 Quality Blogs ✔ Favourite Song at the moment ღ Random things around me right now :D
Spanish. LOLOL. This is to help me study.
Yo temo que este mentir. Yo disfruto de hablar con el. Pero, yo encondo y evito el. No estoy feliz. Yo encondo para que el no sepa. Yo envito a fin de que no sepa. Mis amigos dan consejos a mi. Yo estoy feliz. Yo sospecho que el no sepa pero no me quiero ir a decir. El es muy valioso y precioso a mi. Pero, mis amigos dan a sugerencia que yo voy a decir. Yo estoy feliz con tal de que no sepa. ...
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Six types of Love
Eros a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love Ludus a love that is played as a game or sport; conquest; may have multiple partners at once Storge an affectionate love that slowly develops from friendship, based on similarity Pragma love that is driven by the head, not the heart Mania obsessive love; experience great emotional highs...
Am I Gay?: A Journey of Self Discovery with Shang
I’ve never forgotten him. Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see...– Piscine Molitor Patel, Life of Pi, Yann Martel (via nubivagantmusings)
My life. LOLOLOL.
LOLOLOLOL. So my sister and her guy friend are in my backyard practicing ballroom. And my mom was like creeping on them because she’s on the backroom of the house and can see them. And I heard my mom say, “Oh, let’s see if she get shy.” And then my other sister goes to the backroom to creep on them too. Oh, my family…