i hate when people solely use the word “sorry” to cover up whatever stupid thing they did and expect that i’ll understand and forgive. i guess you don’t realize that the only thing you’re telling me is that i’m not even worth a reason… thanks.
and i’m the stupid person who forgives them anyway.
It’s finally hit me in the face that my sister’s going off to college next year. Yeah, I mean I’ve been saying it since like September, but the thought finally settled in. Like SHE’S ACTUALLY GOING OFF TO COLLEGE NEXT YEAR. It’s a weird thought, because even though my cousins went off to college last year, I still see them as I would’ve been before so it didn’t really change my life, you know. But now it’s like, my sister, that I see every day, that presence might actually disappear from my life. My sister might actually go off to college at Cornell (if she get in) or Boston University and I won’t be seeing her every day. Yes, we argue all the time, but she’s still my sister and I do love her. Somehow, the thought of her actually going far away from college makes me sorta want to cry.
I am willing to love you, to protect you for the rest of my life.
What are you still worried about?
Worry I’ll regret it? Worry this is just a spur of the moment? Worry that I’ll have to take care of you for the rest of my life?
Marriage vows… If it’s just read aloud, then there’s no meaning to it; it has to be put into action.
When we’re young, we’re beautiful and healthy—of course we love. But as we age, we grow old and wrinkly As our health starts to fail and become burdened with more and more sickness, And even as we watch the other person die of old age, Do we not love?
Since we’re not gonna abandon each other because of those reasons in the future, Then it should be the same right now. If we stop loving because the other person has a sickness, Then it is not love.
Yo temo que este mentir. Yo disfruto de hablar con el. Pero, yo encondo y evito el. No estoy feliz. Yo encondo para que el no sepa. Yo envito a fin de que no sepa. Mis amigos dan consejos a mi. Yo estoy feliz. Yo sospecho que el no sepa pero no me quiero ir a decir. El es muy valioso y precioso a mi. Pero, mis amigos dan a sugerencia que yo voy a decir. Yo estoy feliz con tal de que no sepa.
Me gusta mi agenda electronica. Ayuda a mi todos los dias. Y en mi bolsa tiene mi monedero, mi paraguas, mi cartera y mis documentos de identidad. Yo tengo mi paraguas para que llueve. Yo tengo mi monedero y mi cartera porque yo necesito comprar mi almuerzo. Yo necesito mis documentos de identidad cuando yo voy a escuela.
Tiene muchos que haces en la computadora portatil. Puedes enviar los enlaces de los sitios web que le gusta a sus amigos. Puedes descargar la musica nueva. Puedes hablar con otros en los salones de charlas. Usas la busqueda sin que tienes muchas problemas. Usas el escaner para imprimir la informacion que necesitas.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
“I’ve never forgotten him. Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see him in my dreams. They are nightmares mostly, but nightmares tinged with love. Such is the strangeness of the human heart. I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once. That pain is like an axe that chops at my heart.”—Piscine Molitor Patel, Life of Pi, Yann Martel (via nubivagantmusings)
LOLOLOLOL. So my sister and her guy friend are in my backyard practicing ballroom. And my mom was like creeping on them because she’s on the backroom of the house and can see them. And I heard my mom say, “Oh, let’s see if she get shy.” And then my other sister goes to the backroom to creep on them too. Oh, my family…