What is life. Sometimes I’d rather be dead than alive. It’s this weird feeling that most people don’t experience but it’s a true feeling. Can life be considered real is death had not been established ?
day 7 : what If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?
If I was invisible for a day, I’d love to see how people would react to my disappearance. But besides that, there isn’t much that I would love to do. I think that I’d love to do “invisible tricks” and scare people but that’s just about it. I would go about my regular routine but invisible (:
6. Do you remember being 6 years old? What did you enjoy most about being a kid?
I actually don’t really remember anything about being 6. Maybe some of the things that I remember are still a bit blurry but I don’t remember any things that really stood out to me. What I enjoyed most about being a kid was being able to nap when I got to school and now have a whole stack or homework that could topple down and kill me xD
day 6 : what If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?
Honestly, as of right now, I’d want to be Ella Chen from S.H.E. I don’t know why. I think that she has the perfect life or something. But then there will be creepy people following her all the time. LOL. So I’m not sure anymore. Do I really want to live a different life than I am living right now? Probably but as to who to be now, I’m not sure (:
1. I love math. It’s probably because I have a good memory or something LOL.
2. I love to sleep. I think it’s because of my lazy lifestyle. But also because as a child I got to sleep a lot. I think my sleeping has been neglected LOL. I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I like my bed ._. Hm. I don’t know.
3. LOL I love the band BOYFRIEND <3. I don’t even know why. I’ll tell you when I’m actually sure (:
4. I fell in love with the movie Mulan all over again (: I don’t know why though. It hink that I just loved that movie a lot.
5. I have a lot of flaws.
6. I still feel weird about not being in middle school anymore.
5. Pick 5 things closest to you. What are they, and do they hold any significance in your life?
1. Andy Jr. - I don’t know. It used to be very significant to me because the person who gave it to me was very important. Now, it has just become an important thing to me on its own. It has gave me comfort when I needed it and I had sometimes even forgotten who has originally given it to me.
2. My blanket - Um… It’s my blanket ._. Not really significant….
3. A recliner - My parents bought it and put it in my room. Not really significant :/
4. Piyopiyo - I believe that it’s one of the first toys I’ve ever gotten. I’m not sure who gave it to me though… It’s been a long time. And it’s actually really important to me so yeah (:
5. My three pillows - LOLL don’t ask me why I have three pillows but I do (: and they are somewhat important to me. It pretty much screws up my posture even more but I like it that way xP
My grandpa. He’s been gone for two months now. I still miss him and I still cry almost every day because of him. I don’t know but I feel like his death has completely changed my life. I don’t know how yet but I think it did.