It's the end of May meaning that it's time to reminisce on past events in this month
I truthfully don’t remember what had happened this month except like the last week. In the last week I….
Stayed up ‘til 5AM during Memorial weekend and I have no idea why
Failed a Spanish quiz which got me annoyed and upset and worried
Hung out with @polishsilkworms and @jenniroo and we acted like nut jobs because we were playing Animal Raceway on Kongregate which we laughed at all day
Hung out with @yuchu after having a failed attempt to hang out on 86st which ended up with my mom bringing her to my house and then leaving at like 7.15PM. This qurl literally spent 2 hours playing nyanicorn on my laptop and i cooked her ramen again
Freaked out about my messed up schedule because I have so many projects and numerous test next week…. which means I have to make a schedule so here goes… (tis at the bottom)
Went to BJ’s and stocked up on various foods; including ice cream (:
Went to grandma’s house and cried in the car because I miss my gramps ):
SCHEDULE FOR REST OF WEEK :):
1st period: Free- Continue writing my English ethics thing, and hope I finish it or I’ll be screwed soon ):
2nd period-3rd period: Class
4th period: Lunch - Bio Lab
5th period: Spanish- Review
6th period: Gym- death
7th period: Bio: boredom.
8th period-9th period: Work on my DDP project and hope and pray that I can finish or I’m screwed over because I have like two days left @_@
5.01-7.00- Finish HOMEWORKS ): - especially Bio Lab- Due Thursday
7.41-9.00- Work on Global paper (hopefully)
9.01-9.10- Hope and pray that I pass my math final
9.11-10.00- Study for math
10.01-11.00- Study? for English writing part.
1st period: Free - Work on English Project / Study for Math
2nd period: Global
3rd period: Tao test- death
4th period: Lunch- Study for English test
5th period: Spanish- Review for Final
6th period: Lab- Review for Bio Regents
7th period: Bio- Some random video
8th period-9th period: English- writing component of final
7.41-8.15- Study for DDP
8.16-9.00- Study for math
9.01-10.00- Work on Global essay/English journal
10.01-11.00- (Fill in time)
1st period: Free - Sleep/Study for DDP/Math
2nd period: Global: …
3rd period: Math: Final=death
4th period: Lunch- Study for DDP
5th period: Spanish: Review for final
6th period: Gym - death
7th period: Bio - random video
8th period-9th period - working on project / DDP final
3.08-4.00 - Commute
7.41-9.00- Work on Global Project and English Journal
1. My best friends? UHHH (: I have no clue. It seems that I’ve drifted from everyone ;~:. But who I talk to the most now are Gigi, Jennwu, Husky and Annie. I don’t really have best friends anymore. Just people that I talk a lot to :O
3. What I love most about myself? I like helping people regardless whether or not I’m hurt by it or not. I guess I just like helping people in general because I want others to be happy (:
9. My relationship with my sibling(s)? Definitely a love/hate one. We may seem like we hate each other all the time but we really love each other. We help each other out whenever the other needs help (well most of the time anyway) despite the fact that we would spend tons of hours a month arguing. I guess by arguing, we show our love for each other xD. I come from a very odd family :)
28. My favorite songs right now? Fuckin’ Perfect by P!nk, Hello Hello by FT Island, Don’t cry by Park Bom, O.K by B1A4, I’ll Back off So You Can Live Better by G.NA, Fiction by B2ST, and Strong by Jordyn Taylor.
32. The sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to me? “You know I love you. I haven’t stopped since I started.”
2- What I hate most about myself. 3- What I love most about myself. 4- What I’m really good at. 5- What I’m really bad at. 6- Biggest turn ons. 7- Biggest turn offs. 8- What I want to be when I get older. 9- My relationship with my sibling(s). 10- My relationship with my parents. 11- My idea of a perfect date. 12- My biggest pet peeves. 13- A description of the boy I like. 14- A description of the person I dislike the most. 15- A reason I’ve lied to a friend. 16- Where I have lived before. 17- A description of the family I want to have when I’m older. 18- What my greatest achievements are. 19- What I hate the most about school. 20- How my last kiss when down. 21- Most embarrassing moment. 22- What my last text message says. 23- What words upset me the most. 24- What words make me the best about myself. 25- A description of my self-esteem. 26- A description of my best friend. 27- The reason behind my last break up. 28- My favourite songs right now. 29- A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11. 30- An internal conflict I have with myself. 31- The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me. 32- The sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.
i have no idea what to post anymore so blow up my ask pls. LOL
10AM tomorrow morning, at la biblioteca de New Utrecht. So.. I’m kind of nervous. What will it be like? Who’s going to interview me? Do I shake their hand? What if I don’t know what to say? I don’t want to be the only freshman there — it’ll be so awkward! Will my outfit “stand out”? It’s the…
I actually don't despise this weather. I'd rather be outside and running in the rain than dry. I don't know. It just seems right. I guess it feels less lonely that way. I enjoy being alone but I despise being lonely.
1. my favourite song? Well currently, Fuckin’ Perfect by P!nk
2. my favourite movie? I tink it would be An Autumn Diary. I loved that movie :D
4. my favourite book? I’ll Be Seeing You by Lurlene McDaniel
5. my favourite quote? I actually don’t have one. I love too many quotes to pick a favorite <3
13. what is in my bag? Which bag…? But in my “going out bag”-some money, hand sanitizier, pens, paper. My bookbag: my books, folder, binder, paper, pencils, wallet, keys, hand sanitizer, glasses, planner, junk stuff. My Chinese bookbag: Chinese books, old tests, essays, report cards and origami paper.
16. a hobby? tumblr-ing… Can that even be considered a hobby ? LOL.
Tag, you're it!
Here are the rules:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people . Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs!
1. I’ve realized that the things that were most important to me aren’t important. Maybe it’s because I’ve grown as a person but whether or not someone cares about me doesn’t really affect me anymore. I GOT OVER IT.
2. I like being a loner. Whatever may be the reason, I like being by myself without people to make me feel alone. It’s one of my greatest pleasures now :D
3. I like eating french fries. It’s my comfort food now. It’s actually one of the foods that can bring a smile on my face. It’s just one of those things that can make me happy very easily.
4. I hate when people call me smart. It just aggravates me… so PLEASE don’t.
5. I despise people who think they’re perfect and talk badly about people behind their backs. It just aggravates me greatly and it upsets.
6. I like calling people weird. It’s just fun. I may be weirder than you but you’re still weird to me :)
7. High school has changed me. My values and the way that I spend my time has completely changed. I’ve experienced a lot more and I’ve learned a lot through this experience. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve realized that many people have changed.
8. I like stuffed animals. LOL. This truly doesn’t fit how I act but I really don’t care… It’s me <3
9. I’m completely indecisive. <3
10. I use my iTouch more than my laptop now that it’s more convinent :D